Interactive Elements 2

 For some of the interactive elements, I've made some specific design choices.

Tablet of Contents:
Such as for the table of contents, originally I was going to have it so that the text itself would act as a hyperlink, however I didn't like the fact this would then change how the text would look with the hyperlink information.

So instead I have decided to include these little buttons, the same colour as the animals from the image below.
The text that is below, I am going to edit and include how the reader can click a button to take you to that animals specific page.
I shall also then see what it looks like to mimic these buttons at the top of the animals page, which will then take you back to the table of contents, however if it doesn't look good, then I shall remove them.


To ensure that these work, I shall export a test Interactive PDF, and test out these 'buttons' there.


Having exported a test Interactive PDF at this point, not only do the buttons work, but the interactive PDF actually keeps the pages coupled up like in my design, this is good because it is a better booklet format to be viewed online. It does however, mean that I shall not include the home page button, simply because the viewer won't have to click through as many buttons, however I am going to swap the buttons to being on the other side of the numbers, so they look neater then after the names of differing lengths. Confident that this works, I can now add in any other Hyperlink made interactive elements before then going on to try the form. 





Here's how the new back is looking with the moved elements and interactivity for the weblinks. The only think I'm a little worried about is if people realise the circles mean that they're links to the webpages. However, it should be quite clear there buttons as the circles on the contents are labelled as so, and people do tend to just press button shaped objects on files.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scamp Vs Final Design

Feedback

Final Designs