InDesign Tutorial 2

 Now that I'm onto creating the interactive side of the PDF, I want to try and include a form that will automatically submit the persons information, or at least a mostly functioning mock-up of one, for the back page. 
However, this isn't something I know how to do using hyperlinks, so I am going to find a tutorial and follow one along on setting it up. 

I have notes of how to create one, however, I do not know if this information alone will help me create one, or if it works as an interactive PDF. So first I shall try to follow these steps, provided by a peer, and if that leaves me stuck or doesn't work in my preferred format, I shall look up a video or image tutorial on what to do.


I have also found a tutorial here: Creating PDF Forms Tutorial
I will be using both the premade list and this webpage with images to help me try to create this form. There is also a video on the site that can take me through it all if I find the image based text too difficult to follow.


Following the tutorial the website worked, due to the fact that it doesn't have a real email address behind the submission button, it doesn't actually submit the information, but the client would supply the address and then it would work perfectly.
These were the settings I ended up using to make the submission form itself.
It took me a little while to actually find the ability to turn it into a button and text field, due to the fact that it was not a window that I could seem to open up to start with, unlike how it was for the tutorial, instead I had to right click the objects.

I also had to move the white background that will make it easier to read over the pattern, as I couldn't select the two overlapping objects there, however, once the form was created I could move it back behind with no problem to export it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scamp Vs Final Design

Feedback

Final Designs