Feedback

 So I asked my peers about Feedback for my work so far and advice on how I can edit them to make them more successful. 



Feedback:


My main piece of Feedback was about making the work more cohesive together, that I need to solidify the Gonzo that I'm going with, the personality and what type of Character he is going to be. 
The painted piece I created seems to have been the most successful and gave off the most personality, especially with the background. However, the back didn't seem as cohesive to the design and far more generic, as if less thought had been put in when it came to designing the back.
The spacing between the text and Gonzo on the Instagram Story ad also needs to be something that I keep in mind, so that it doesn't become overly cluttered, especially as it will be seen on a phone screen, up close.


Improvements:

With the Souvenir, I am going to theme it more around that top painting. I will see what it looks like with just a similar background to the top with the art as is, however if I still don't think that looks quite right I shall probably keep the pose, but repaint the vector so it matches the same style as the top. Doing this I will defiantly need to think about how the QR code looks, possibly making it smaller, or changing Gonzo's pose so that the two seem to work together - which will also make it look better if someone doesn't get a photo and QR code, or if people grab a spare.
Once I've gotten the Souvenir down, I can really work on the style of the Advert and then the Billboard, which should come easily once I have a character idea for Gonzo and style down.

My view on Gonzo:
To make this all cohesive I need to solidify why this specific Gonzo is having a meet and greet, why is it taking place, and what is he like?
Gonzo in general tends to be a fun and kooky personality, revelling in their uniqueness and pride in the fact that they are a whatever. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Scamp Vs Final Design

Final Designs